Saturday, August 2, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Jonnyo break the 1500m free world record!!!

So you think you can swim??? There as been a lot of talking about the fast swimmer that will show up at IMC in 3 weeks. I might not be too fit biking or running but i m on my A game swimming. Today, i decided to mesure my swim fitness but i wasnt expecting such spectacular results....

My set was, 4X1500m very long course meters on 0 sec rest. oh, 200m warm up and 20m cool down on my back

Open up the first 1500m in 13;41 breaking the current world record by Grant Hacket

second 1500m 13:37 improving my own world record by 4 sec!!!!!!

thired 1500m, i put the hammer down and went 12;58 destroying my past world record and breaking for a 3rd time in the same day in succesion without rest the world record.

Forth 1500m was a bit slow, i just felt empty and didnt had what it takes to put on a world class performance and just got it done....

6.2km in about 55 minutes. I m happy, i think my swimming is going ok.... it was a fun workout and i had tons of spectator to watch and cheer for me!

here s the venu that will now be refer to as, the world record channel......

2 comments:

zachruble said...

GET R' DONE!

khai said...

AWESOME.

I'll be looking for some of that WR mojo to rub off in time for my smackdown with Tom Evans.