Saturday, August 23, 2008

Going to war tomorow.....

It s the night before the race! I m nervous to be very honest. I havent race in 5 months and have no reference as where i m at. I got a consistant 6-7weeks of training for ironman Canada. It wasnt a ironman build up but healthy base training.

I will go out there tomorow with a open mind and no expectation and try to enjoy the day and make something happen with the tool and weapon that i have in me! I want to thank you everyone that as sended me messages and support in the last few days and also in the past few months that have been pretty hard! Your support as been so important to me and i m thankfull for this!

I m in a very good head space right now, just happy to be here and had great time hanging out with me coach paulo, Marky V, Tracy and Shawn and also Khai and Melissa and Will.... it s been a great pre race week.

i m going to bed now...lets get the work done tomorow... the war is on!

2 comments:

Daniel Wells said...

Have a good one Jonny!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great day! I'll be following along and cheering for you!