Monday, February 9, 2009

me and zach in the middle of nowhere!!!


me and zach decided to venture out of the subic bay base on a long ride. We explore the most amazing road to some small village of the philippines. It was amazing. Huge mountain, big climbs, step switch back, attach by chicken and rooster, kids running next to us.... lots of amazing experience.

The philippines are amazing for training. Very easy to be focus and get the work done with a good heat camp. I m enjoying this experience to the fullest!

I ran my first race of the season this past sunday, a half marathon. I did a 1:23:xx so, still lots of work to do but everything as a reason and i m getting the work done!

better go to bed now, i do expect a hard day at the track tomorow under the burning sun!!!!

4 comments:

Danny Montoya said...

Them Philipinos are probably scratching their heads after you pass buy wondering "who the heck are these crazy people? and why are they riding funny looking bicycles?"

HAVE FUN!!!

Sue said...

Cool video...thanks for the post..and i enjoy the read...

Scott Curry said...

You sound like a kid in a candy store. Glad to see you're enjoying the training and working hard.

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks awesome Jonnyo. Say hi to zach for me...it's nice you guys are room mates. My friend Scott should have joined the training group by now...he was a week behind you guys. Cool...keep the posts coming!