Wednesday, June 18, 2008

97%

What s new in my world. Well, i have pass a bunch of medical tests and i m waiting for the results to find out what s wrong with me and why i cant train right now and been out of it for almost a full month now. I m really missing the endorphine and my mood isnt the same without training. It s really when you are sick that you realise how you take for granted to be fit and healthy.



I had my trusty Paseo that was very sick so i had to go to the toyota doctor to get a new timing belt, a few more random belt, oil change, spark plug, battery, water pump........$$$$$$$$$$$$. It sure isnt easy this year in a financial point of view with me no racing and not making any prize money. I might have to take on PROJECT PASEO II and start living back in my car again.......


As i had to wait 3+hours for the car to get fix, i decided to walk to the ICBC office and take the Motorcycle knowledge test! It only cost 10$ so i not a big risk even if i havent study for it! It took me 19.1 minutes and i got 97%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I now have my motorcycle learn permit and can start learning on the road. Well, i dont have a motorcycle and definitly not in a financial situation where i could afford one so i will just figure a way to pass the skill test on the road with a triathlon bike in a supersport camouflage!....something like this might work????







I finish the day with a walk home as i had no car and look at what i saw in my neighboors back yard...!!! It is for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it s a sign.... exactly what i m looking for....a green might zx6r machine! ...................... one day.....















2 comments:

Blake Becker said...

Maybe you can drive moto support on the race course :) Get well JC!

Kurt P. said...

the womens love guys on bikes...real bikes that is.